Call for workshops/short courses to accompany Paste 2021
21–23 September 2021 | Perth, Australia
The Australian Centre for Geomechanics is seeking expressions of interest from parties interested in hosting short courses/workshops in association with the Paste 2021 Conference, 21–23 September 2021 in the area of paste and thickened tailings and relevant areas of interest.
Your proposal is to address the following:
- Title of course/workshop
- Name, position titles, affiliations, brief career details and contact details for all course presenters
- Course overview, objective and themes (one A4 page)
- Expected target audience and required background for those expected to attend the course
- Draft programme, listing presentation titles and time slots. Is the course to be a full day?
- Any item that the course participant should provide, e.g. calculator, computer etc.
- If the delegate is expected to purchase items pertaining to the course, i.e. course proceedings (book), USB, software etc., then these items are to be listed or priced. NB. The ACG is able to produce proceedings if required.
The number of short courses to be offered will be restricted, and evaluations of the courses will be based on the nature and quality of the proposal, as well as the timeliness and relevance of the short course topic. In order to receive full consideration, we invite you to submit your workshop/short course proposal by 31 March 2021. Subject to proposal review and acceptance, the ACG will forward you administration and financial guidelines.
Paste 2021 event manager
Ph: +61 8 6488 3300